Huwebes, Disyembre 31, 2015

Drawing No.6: The Cask of Amontillado(in cartoon!)

12-31-15
6:26 P.M

Weeks ago before our Christmas break, the Arts Club in our school announced the winners in an art contest. Remember I told you that I joined a month ago? Well, I turned in my painting with the tree to the contest and I won second place. Pretty cool, huh? The prize they gave me is an Art Attack sketchpad. I was a bit confused because the president actually promised the winners that the club would give them certificates. But they didn't. Well, I didn't care. A sketchpad is fine with me.

Anyway, the drawing shown above is my first drawing on my sketchpad. Ya know why I drew that? Well, we have this role play to do in our English class and the story must be all about The Cask of Amontillado...by: Edgar Allan Poe. I am one of the two scriptwriters of the play, but I did all the work anyway. By the way, I was having trouble that time making the script because when I read the book, I was completely confused.

I read the book over and over again, but my mind was still messed up. Especially with the characters' descriptions and the plot. So, I read slowly.Then, an idea popped into my head that I should sketch how the main characters look like. Well, I did. I'm not sure with you but my drawing turned out GREAT.

My interpretation was proven correct when I searched in the internet. I finished the script and after our role play, I ended up being the best scriptwriter with our group having the best role play.

So, I think a lot of you knows this story. I admit, even though the story is confusing, it's really intense and interesting. oh, and also thrilling. And God Bless Montressor and Fortunato. Ha-ha-ha. If you don't know the whole story, how about you try reading it? But I recommend you to read the story over and over again.

What do you think of my own interpretation of the characters of the story The Cask of Amontillado? Just comment below. I would love to hear your opinion! <3


#TrissyDoryTargaryen



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento