Martes, Disyembre 29, 2015

Drawing No.5: Ibong Adarna

12-30-15
11:02 A.M

Two weeks ago, we had a project in Filipino...but we have to do it by pair. I got paired up with my boy classmate named Ivan Daniel. Our teacher instructed us to differentiate the story of Ibong Adarna from the book and the movie. We also need to put their similarities and some moral lessons.

I didn't actually watch the movie because I wasn't allowed by my grandparents and it's for the sake of my safety. So, I only the story in the book. 

Anyway, I sketched this bird for our design in our project. I admit, I searched an example in the internet and tried to copy it. But yeah of course, I added up some details. After sketching this, it was cool to look at. I mean for me he-he-he. 

So, let me give you facts about this bird. This kind of bird don't actually exist. It is just fictional. In the story Ibong Adarna, it's all about a young man who ventured out into the forest to find the magical bird to sing for his sick father. Kind of an interesting story, eh? So, if you want to know the whole story, then try reading it. I tell you, you'll learn many moral lessons in that story.

What do you think of my drawing? Just comment below :)))


#TrissyDoryTargaryen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento