Martes, Disyembre 22, 2015

Drawing No.4: Luce Price of Fallen

12-22-15
9:52 P.M
Have you read the fantasy romance novel entitled "Fallen"? If you were to ask me, well, I didn't. Okay. I did. But only the first ten pages because I was not into Gothic romance. 

Anyway, this is my sketch of Lucinda "Luce" Price, the main character in the book. It was not that bad for me...so I feel great. I sketched this like last May. I didn't post this earlier because we had a problem with our laptop.

The book is nice, by the way...even though I only read the first ten pages. And I hope you guys like this sketch of mine. I worked hard to do it. Ha-ha-ha. :)

If you have some feedback about this drawing, just comment below. I would love to hear your opinion. Tenchu <3


#TrissyDoryTargaryen

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento