Lunes, Nobyembre 9, 2015

Drawing No.2: A character from my own novel

11-09-15
10:20 P.M



This is one of my favorite drawings so far. I made this last May 5, 2015 (see the date on the drawing?). This is January Agustin and she is actually a character from my own novel in Wattpad (how about try checking out my story in that website. Just type Atta Atlantika from imsoswaggy XD). I was so bored that time that I decided to make my own interpretation of what January would look like in a piece of paper or in animation. 

After finishing the drawing, I was so proud of myself. I looked at it many times. I totally rock, you know. Ha-ha-ha XD 

Although the drawing's not perfect in anybody's eyes, well, it's okay. Anyway, this was just practice. A preparation to let myself improve so I can be a better artist later on. :)


#TrissyDoryTargaryen<3







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento