Lunes, Nobyembre 9, 2015

Drawing No.1: Flying Hair

11-09-15
9:50 P.M



I made this two days ago, in preparation for my entry for our Art Competition. I was so desperate to win. So, I decided to sketch this first. I admit, I searched for ideas in the Internet and I found lots of inspirations. But I don't wanna caught because of plagiarism so...I decided to make some new changes and I decided to follow my own perspective to this drawing. 

After finishing this sketch, I was planning to make it alive by coloring it. But I had second thoughts because I was not contented and I wasn't even sure if this would even win in the competition. So, I planned to make another sketch for my entry, but I kept this sketch. 

I kept this because I knew my drawing skills had improved. So, I had to keep this as a reminder of improvement. I totally rock!!! \m/



#TrissyDoryTargaryen<3













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento